The strength and conviction to follow our dreams is what makes us stand out from the crowd.
Here are 20 quotes to help inspire you to follow your dreams.
1. “Today is the first day of the rest of your life” – Charles Dederich
2. “Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours”. – Unknown
3. “Growth means change and change involves risk stepping from the known to the unknown” –Unknown
4. “If you don’t build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs.” –Tony Gaskins
5. “People can’t live with change if there’s not a changeless core inside of them. The key to the ability to change is a changeless sense of who you are, what you are about, and what you value.” –Stephen Covey
6. “Your dream is not big enough if it does not scare you.” –Unknown
7. “If you don’t know what your passion is, realize that one reason for your existence on earth is to find it.” –Oprah Winfrey
8. “When you can’t go forward, and you can’t go backward, and you can’t stay where you are without killing off something deep and vital in yourself, you are on the edge of creation.” – Sue Monk Kidd
9. “Miracles start to happen when you give as much energy to your dreams as you do to your fears.”- Unknown
10. “The only thing that stands between a man and what he really wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible.” -Richard DeVos
11. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
12. “I am thankful to all those who said no to me. It’s because of them that I did it myself.” –Albert Einstein
13. “Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.” – Langston Hughes
14. “Until you make peace with who you are, you’ll never be content with what you have.” –Doris Mortman
15. “Don’t ever let someone tell you, you can’t do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you got to protect it. “-Steven Conrad
16. “There is no greater gift you can give or receive than to honor your calling. It’s why you were born. And how you become most truly alive.” –Oprah Winfrey
17. “Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.” – Goethe
18. “If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.” – Antoine de Saint Exupéry
19. “The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.” – Bill Copeland
20. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
What is your favorite quote about chasing your dreams? I would be delighted to see your favorite ones in the comments section below.