24 Picture Quotes That Will Show You How To Get Rid Of Doubt
1. “Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.” – George S. Patton
2. “A timid person is frightened before a danger, a coward during the time and a courageous person afterward.” – Jean Paul Richter
3. “It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare.” – Mark Twain
4. “The courage to imagine the otherwise is our greatest resource, adding color and suspense to all our life.” – Daniel Boorstin
5. “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” – Winston Churchill
6. “Those who are lifting the world upward and onward are those who encourage more than criticize.” – Elizabeth Harrison
7. “Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow talent to the dark place where it leads.” – Erica Jong
8. Some people believe that holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it.” – Ann Landers
9. “It often requires more courage to dare to do right than to fear to do wrong.” ― Abraham Lincoln
10. “You were given this life, because you are strong enough to live it.” – Robin Sharma .
11. “In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.” – Albert Camus .
12. “Courage is looking fear right in the eye and saying, “Get the hell out of my way, I’ve got things to do.” – Unknown .
13. “Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air.” -John Quincy Adams
14. “You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
15. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger .
16. “Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.” -James Bryant Conant
17. “Without struggle, there is no progress.” -Frederick Douglas
18. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
19. “Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope” – Hal Lindsey .
20. “The only thing to fear is fear itself. -Franklin D. Roosevelt
21. “Extraordinary people survive under the most terrible circumstances and they become more extraordinary because of it.” -Robertson Davies
22. “Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.” -Tom Krause
23. “It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.” -Mary Anne Radmacher
24. “Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.” – Unknown .