Here is a collection of confidence quotes that will you feel more confident and successful in your life.
Confidence Quotes To Gain More Confidence In Yourself
1. “The courage to imagine the otherwise is our greatest resource, adding color and suspense to all our life. ” — Daniel Boorstin
2. “If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” –Bruce Lee
3. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie .
4. “I was told I’d be out of my mind to go after my dreams…now that I’ve gotten out of my mind by following my heart…I’m living my dream.” -Brock Tully
5. “He that would have the fruit must first climb the tree.” -Thomas Fuller
6. “Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won. It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.” – Ayn Rand
7. “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear – not absence of fear.” –Mark Twain
8. “Never Forget!- The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.” -Friedrich Nietzsvhe
9. “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” -James Dean
10. “Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow. ” — Mary Anne Radmacher
11. “Courage is the power of the mind to overcome fear. ” — Martin Luther King Jr.
12. “Don’t get discouraged; it is often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.” -Unknown
13. “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” -Winston Churchill
14. “Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.” – Michael Jordan .
15. “Action is the antidote to despair. “-Joan Baez
16. “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
17. “Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.” -Frank Herbert
18. “Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it.” -Ann Landers
19. “Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can’t ride you unless your back is bent.” –Martin Luther King, Jr.
20. “Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.” -Winston Churchill
21. “In my old age, I have been thinking about this, and I have reached the conclusion that those who have physical courage also have moral courage.” -Oriana Fallaci
22. “Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today’s world do not have.” -Ronald Reagan
23. “Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” -Rumi
24. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill .
25. “One isn’t necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.” – Maya Angelou
26. “Nobody can hurt me without my permission.” – Mahatma Gandhi .
27. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ” — e e cummings
28. “Don’t bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.” -William Faulkner
29. “Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.” – Susan Gale .
30. “Don’t wait for your ship to come in. Row out to meet it.” -Unknown
31. “An awareness of death encourages us to live more intensely.” –Paulo Coelho
32. “All our dreams can come true…if we have the courage to pursue them.” -Walt Disney
33. “True strength is keeping everything together when everyone expects you to fall apart.” – Unknown .
34. “We all have the ability…we just don’t all have the courage to follow our dreams and to follow the signs.” -Paulo Coelho
35. “Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.” -W. Clement Stone
36. “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” -Nora Ephron
I hope you enjoyed these confidence quotes. Do you have any favorite confidence quotes that help you with your life?
If you do please share it in the comments section.