We are truly ourselves when no-one else is watching. But often we are too busy with our everyday lives to ask the tough questions of ourselves. Really getting to know who we are, requires us to ask thought provoking questions which expand our minds and thinking. These questions can also give us a greater understanding or people that are in our lives as well.
63 Thought Provoking Questions To Expand Your Life
1. What would you do differently if you knew that no one was judging you?
2. Are you afraid of being your true self around others? Why?
3. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
4. What matters most in my life?
5. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
6. How much time do you spend with your family and friends?
7. Have you done anything you are proud of lately?
8. What’s the wisest thing you have ever heard someone say?
9. What inspires you?
10. Do you consider yourself the hero or the villain in your story?
11. Does it really matter what others think about me?
12. Would you rather work less (and do the things you enjoy) and have less money?
13. What stands between you and happiness
14. What do you want your life to look like in 5 years? Do you have a plan to get there?
15. What have you done to pursue your dreams lately? How about today?
16. What messages have you internalized?
17. What’s your favorite exercise routine?
18. Do you bring your work home with you?
19. When was the last time you had an exciting idea that kept you awake most of the night? Are you pursuing that idea today?
20. How could you describe yourself in 5 words?
21. What drives you to do better at something?
22. What do I need to change about myself?
23. Did you say “I love you” to the most important person in your life today?
24. If I try to fail, and succeed, which have I done?
25. What did your life teach you yesterday?
26. What are your most common negative thoughts? Are they logical?
27. In one word, what is standing between you and your biggest goal?
28. When you think of “home” what do you think of?
29. How many of my friends would I trust with my life?
30. Who are the people you surround yourself with?
31. What could you pay more attention to in life?
32. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
33. If you could ask for one wish, what would it be?
34. How often do you let your fears hold you back?
35. How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
36. Whose life have you had the greatest impact on?
37. Do you think it’s too late to do certain things in your life? Why?
38. What are the chances you’ve passed up on that you regret?
39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you have done?
40. If karma was coming back to you, would it help or hurt you?
41. How many people do you truly love? What are you doing for them?
42. Did you pause to celebrate the last time you accomplished a goal, big or small?
43. What did life teach you yesterday?
44. If your life was a movie, what would the title be?
45. What is your favorite quote?
46. Who are your professors in the school of life?
47. Is being open-minded a virtue, if it’s causing destructive ideas to spread throughout society?
48. When was the last time you tried something new?
49. To what degree have I actually controlled the course my life has taken?
50. What are you excited about?
51. What’s your biggest problem?
52. Would you consider yourself to be a generous person?
53. What makes you smile?
54. What small act of kindness have you been shown that you will never forget?
55. What is the number one change you need to make in your life this year?
56. How do you deal with failure?
57. How do you react when you encounter a homeless person?
58. Where do you find peace?
59. Standing at the gates of heaven, and God asks you “Why should I let you in?” What do you reply?
60. If your entire life was a movie, what title would best fit?
61. If you dropped everything to pursue your dreams, what would you be risking?
62. Would it be wrong to steal in order to feed a starving child?
63. What stresses you out?